Remove All Doubt
Monday, July 21
 
SI Cover Jinx?

I now know why Lance Armstrong has looked suprisingly human so far in the Tour de France: The new Sports Illustrated cover has his picture with the caption, Unbeatable! I haven't seen what happened today, the last day of the mountains (I'll be watching it tonight, so for the love of God, don't tell me what happens), but if Lance loses, I'll now have someone to blame.

In related cycling news, American Tyler Hamilton, one of Lance's former teammates, is now in the top 10. That's very impressive riding. What's even more impressive is that he's done it while riding with a broken collarbone! That's two weeks now he's been riding 5 hours a day, up and down mountains. He's my hero. After Lance wins his sixth next year to set the all time record, I hope Tyler wins 5 in a row.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger