Remove All Doubt
Tuesday, August 26
 
I like it when other bloggers link to us (there are quite a few now thanks to the kind help of North State Blogs), and so I try to check them out when they send readers to us. Today I found one I may start visiting regularly, Tightly Wound. Here, for your reading pleasure, is her balanced and careful consideration of the Foundation for Individual Right's lawsuit against Shippensburg University's speech code:

Hooray for The Fire, as they are successfully suing these draconian dipshits. But take a gander at the 'unreconstructed' language of the original policy, which defines harrassment rather broadly:

Harassment shall be defined as unsolicited, unwanted conduct which annoys, threatens, or alarms a person or group.

Well, I'm alarmed at this assinine policy. Can I sue for harassment? It's called the Real World, you bunch of idiots--we're not all just going to get along, no matter how hard you try to legislate human thought and emotion.
I like her. Check her out. Maybe you will, too.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger