Remove All Doubt
Tuesday, November 11
 
Dennis Kucinich: Vegan, ventriloquist, hopeless romantic

What makes Dennis Kucinich different than the other eight Democratic candiates? Well, for one thing, he's single (actually, so is Braun). But Dennis seems to be acting on it more aggressively. The web site PoliticsNH.com is running a "Who Wants to be a First Lady" contest to help Denny find a wife. And he is so smooth, I assume he'll be deluged with offers:
And I certainly want a dynamic, out-spoken woman who was fearless in her desire for peace in the world and for universal single-payer health care and a full employment economy. If you are out there call me.
"Fearless for single-payer health care" - why didn't I think of that line when I was dating?
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger