Remove All Doubt
Wednesday, March 31
 
It's nice to have friends

This nice woman, a senator from New York named Hillary Rodham Clinton, sent me a letter today. She was upset, writing to "express her outrage" that a Bush adviser suggested outsourcing was a good thing. She was also piqued that this Bush fellow has "perfected the art of Orwellian speech," since he calls his forestry plan (which involves cutting trees) the "Healthy Forest Initiative". Apparently, if I give a donation to the Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee, which she runs, I can help her stop these terrible things, and help her "thwart the ultra-right agenda and begin to repair the damage that has been done."

I think I'll pass, but it's so nice that these people track me down at home to give me this sort of opportunity.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger