Remove All Doubt
Wednesday, June 2
 
RSS Feeds Rock

In a move that is unlikely to help my productivity, I have just figured out how to use RSS feeds. Or, rather, I just figured out how to let Yahoo use RSS feeds for me. My Yahoo will now gather posts from Instapundit, Volokh, Big Arm Woman, ScrappleFace and all your other favorites as they go up. In real time, no less.

Theoretically, of course, this should save me time, as Yahoo creates one stop shopping for my blog surfing. However, I fear that this may result in the TIVO effect - technology use that increases the effective use of a technology that wastes time.

UPDATE: Of course, you can also get RAD through an RSS feed. Sorry if I panicked anyone fearful that they'd miss out on real-time notification of insightful RAD commentary.

Hey. I kinda like that. The TIVO effect. Heh.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger