Remove All Doubt
Tuesday, August 31
 
99 bottles of beer on the broken down bed used as a table in the front yard, 99 bottles of beer . . .
Good news from this weekend. I walked out of my apartment at 8 am after a refreshing night of sleep to see, at the frat house just down the street, about 200 beer cans and bottles of various sorts piled up on this stack of pathetic broken down wooden bed frames that was apparently used as patio furniture for the welcome back to school party. Ah, college. Part of me definitely misses those days. The other part thinks it's disgusting. And both parts are ashamed of the other. But I'll not bore you with my internal demons.

The good news about this? Big party. Me sleeping. Same night.

Let's hope that's a sign of things to come.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger