Remove All Doubt
Wednesday, August 25
 
And Now for Something Completely Different
Well, we may not have been on an exclusive three year tour of Europe, Scandinavia and the sub continent, but we are back. And by we, I mean me.

I don't know if any of the other RAD contributors will be inspired by my return, nor do I know how long I'll be back at blogging, but I figured I'd at least give it a go. And every good comeback requires a new look - Jordan wore a new number, Deion's going to a new team - so I've redone our interface.

There will also be all kinds of new stuff up. I've changed careers, leaving the life of the law behind for reasons I may discuss next time I'm in a pensive mood. I've also gone on a news fast - all this election stuff gets me worked up and there's nothing I can do about it, so I'm going to try to ignore it. So far, so good, and it does make me feel substantially more relaxed.

In any case, here's the new interface. Hope you like it.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger