Remove All Doubt
Wednesday, September 8
 
The unspeakable joy of Moose Drool

So, Mrs. MSR, little AER and I are on our yearly vacation here and here (actually it is AER's first trip, and I am proud to say she is a good little traveler). We've been seeing friends and family, playing a lot of golf, (72 holes in five days!) drinking good beers I can't get in DC (mmm . . . Moose Drool), and generally kicking back. Good times.

What I have not been doing is reading the Post each morning, checking in with Instapundit and Andrew Sullivan, and generally being fixated on politics and world affairs. Sure, we've had some good discussions with friends, especially about the embarassing ads being run by North Dakota's Republican Senate candidate Mike Liffrig (good luck against Dorgan, Mikey), but the amount of political stuff overall has been very low.

In some ways, it's a real relief.

In other ways, I really miss it.

I am not sure how to feel about that. But I'll back soon, so it probably does not matter much. So, one more round of golf, a little more visiting, and then a plane ride . . . and back to it. See you then.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger