Remove All Doubt
Friday, October 15
 
Nerdy academic moment
It's a beautiful day out. I mean a really stunning fall evening - warm sun, brilliant colors on the trees, bright blue sky. And I carried a big golf umbrella on my walk home. But that's not the nerdy academic moment. My excuse for that outfit is that, well, it looked like it might rain before I got to the rare books room to read 19th century legal treatises at 8:30 this morning. But that's not the moment either. My nerdy academic moment is that I'm pleased about being in a rare books room all day, and even sort of like the umbrella thing. I mean, how great is my job that I read all day and nerdy outfits don't even matter?

Better than my old job as a lawyer. That's for damn sure.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger