Remove All Doubt
Wednesday, December 8
 
Breakthrough
No, not, unfortunately, on the research paper due Friday that I'm trying to salvage from a semester of neglect. Or on the essay summary due today for the essay I've yet to write, or even outline. Or on the review I'm trying to write for Friday based on the incoherent question (more on that later, for sure - lots of ranty goodness as Big Arm Woman would say). Instead, and more importantly, I've become a "regular" at my local diner.

I sat down yesterday, and the waitress, without asking, brought me a hot cup of coffee and called me "Hon.'" Nothing makes you feel welcome like a waitress that arrives with a cup of poor quality hot coffee and calls you "Hon" or "Sug" or any other sweetener abbreviation. It's awesome.

I've arrived.

Comments:
Strong. Congratulations. MSR
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger